Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SEO Chicks Launch

I'm very excited to be launching this new collaborating blog, it's an all female bloggers, and we will be blogging about SEO, PPC, SMO and Web Analytics. The current SEO Chicks Crew includes myself, Anita Chaperon (PPC Queen) and the very funny Julie Joyce (from Str0ud Consulting).

We are expecting a few other SEO Chicks to join in the next couple of weeks.

Check it out the new SEO Chicks blog and let me know what you think?

Happy days =)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 12:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thats cool! Looks good :) I think I saw you last night.. maybe.. I dunno lol

 
At June 30, 2007 2:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, that's sexist! Haha, nah I think it's great. There's a shortage of wimmen doing the seoz. Nice work ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home